7D6N Borneo Adventure
Our 7D/6N Borneo Adventure offers the best deal for your year end holiday. Sabah – Land Below the Wind is blessed with geographical wonders. With beautiful coastline and a strapping mountain ranges surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, Sabah is a home to plentiful natural wonders and boast spectacular adventure to those who are eager.
Manukan Island Resort
The Beach Suite Chalet at Manukan Island are rustically luxurious chalets facing the ocean. The private chalets are all equipped with air-conditioning, heated showers, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities with a minibar and a stylish modern furnishing.
We have a PADI 5 Star CDC Dive Centre right next door that offer great scuba diving and snorkelling for beginners and experienced divers alike.
Beach Suite Chalet
Beach Suite Chalet Room
Balcony at the Beach Suite Chalet
Poring Hot Springs and Mount Kinabalu Ascent
Stay a night at the Poring Hot Springs and trek up to the canopy walkway before starting your ascend to the tallest peak in Malaysia – Mt. Kinabalu. Mount Kinabalu is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. En-route to the base camp at Panalaban, be mesmerised by the beauty of the changing fauna from lower montane forest to mossy forest.
You will be accompanied by your friendly mountain guide who never lack enchanting stories about their beloved mountain.
Poring Hot Springs Accommodation
Ascend Mount Kinabalu
Ascend Mount Kinabalu
Tabin Wildlife Reserve
Famous for its very diverse natural history, Tabin is a heaven for all nature lovers and is just calling you to come experience the vast wildlife. The River Chalet’s unique designs is an architectural admiration. Set along the Lipad river, seamlessly blending the outdoors and indoors.
The reserve does not only covers an area of active and mineral rich mud volcano – one of only two sites in Sabah which contributes to its amazing flora and fauna, it is also undoubtedly the largest natural bird aviary in the country and boast more species of birds in an area compared to other Important Bird Areas (IBA) in Sabah!
River Lodge Verandah
River Lodge Bedroom
River Lodge Bathroom
The Downbelow Price Promise
The Downbelow Price Promise: When booking your trips with us you can rest assured that you are getting the best value for money. Our packages are protected under our PRICE PROMISE. This means that if you can provide us with a bona-fide quotation from elsewhere, we will match the price providing the inclusions and standard of accommodation is the same.
Your Safety is Our Priority
At all times you are in safe hands. We take our responsibility as a travel agent very seriously and have a number of verifications in place to ensure that we are offering quality locations to our clients and describing them honestly.
Note: Only Malaysia Airlines (MAS) fly to Lahad Datu. Travelling from Kuala Lumpur requires a transit in KK, so it’s advised to stay 1 night in KK before flying the next morning on the flight details above.
7D6N Borneo Adventure
You can custom your itinerary to fit your schedule, our professional Tour Consultant will assist to tailor the programs to suit your travel conveniently.
Itinerary consist of
- 2 nights stay at the Manukan Island Resort
- 2 nights stay at the Tabin Wildlife Reserve
- 1 night stay at the Poring Hot Spring
- 1 night stay at the Laban Rata Resthouse/Mt. Kinabalu summit Climb
• Return boat transfers from mainland to Manukan Island Resort
• Return overland transfers from Kota Kinabalu to Kinabalu Park, with return shuttles to the Poring Hot Springs and Timpohon Gate
• Private chalet accommodation at Manukan Island and Tabin Wildlife Reserve
• Scheduled return transfer between Lahad Datu and Tabin Wildlife Reserve (shared/non private)
• Conservation Fee at Manukan Island, Poring Hot Springs and Tabin Wildlife Reserve
• Permit and Fees for mountain climbing
• English speaking guide for all activities
• Alcohol and carbonated drinks
• Tourism Tax MYR 10.00 per room per night (this will be added to your room bill on location)
• Other items not explicitly stated.
• Lightweight clothing long sleeves & long pants/trousers
• Leech Socks
• Insect repellent, Sun Blocks
• Raincoat or poncho
• Good walking shoes
All single travellers will be charged the single supplement rates and given their own room. Due to weather conditions, activities may be subject to re-scheduling to best meet operations, as well as clients health and safety. Wildlife cannot be predicated nor guaranteed because it is a spontaneous chance to spot any in their natural rainforest habitat.