Gaya Island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in Kota Kinabalu is ideally suited to beginner divers. Providing warm, shallow, sandy confined water environments which slope to slightly deeper coral reef habitats. We have a very quiet lagoon for our PADI Discover Scuba Diving day trip Gaya Island with a very special house reef with lots of marine life. You will also enjoy an additional boat dive with this one day experience.
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Day Trip Gaya Island introduces people to scuba diving in a highly supervised and relaxed manner. It dispels common misconceptions about scuba by letting individuals try it for themselves. As part of the Discover Scuba program, and under the guidance of a PADI professional, new divers learn basic safety concepts, put on equipment and swim around underwater in a closely supervised environment.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (KK city centre & Tanjung Aru area only)
- Scheduled return boat transfers (Sutera Harbour – Gaya Island)
- Three dive sessions fully instructed by PADI Professional
- Freshly cooked lunch, refreshments plus water , coffee & tea
- Equipment rental, all jetty & national park fees
Our online promotion offers the best value for money. Please contact us if you require a tailored holiday package.
NO BOOKING FEE & NO CREDIT CARD FEES ARE CHARGED BY US FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS.