The PADI Divemaster Crew Pack:
• Divemaster Manual, Divemaster Slates, PADI Instructor Manual, The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, ERDP ML, Log Book, Scuba Tune-Up Workbook, Discover Scuba Diving Instructor Cue Cards, Decal, brochures and other course documentation.
The IDC Crew Pack:
• Instructor Application, brochures and course documentation.
• Confined & Open Water Instructor Cue Cards, Adventures in Diving Instructor Cue Cards and Rescue Diver Instructor Cue Cards, Divemaster Instructor Cue Cards.
• Open water & confined water Lesson Planning Slates.
• PADI’s Guide to Teaching Manual and Specialty Course Instructor Manual (Digital, Multilingual version E, DU, F & S).
• PADI DVD’s: Positive Approach Selling, Open Water Prescriptive Lesson Guides and Specialty Course Instructor Manual.
• Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor Outline.
• Open Water quizzes & exams, Rescue Diver exam, and Divemaster exams.
• Diving Knowledge Workbook.
• Emergency First Response Instructor Manual Digital version.
• A PADI backpack to carry it all in!
Prerequisites PADI Divemaster & PADI IDC Course Combo
• 18 years old.
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or certified by another diver training organization).
• PADI Rescue Diver (or certified by another diver training organization).
• Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course (or certified by another first aid and CPR training organization) completed 24 months prior.
• Logged a minimum of 60 dives.
• Submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a diving physician (12 months prior).
• Keen desire to become a PADI Pro
PADI Divemaster & PADI IDC Course Combo includes:
• 30 Day Course Program.
• Unlimited scuba diving from Downbelow’s PADI 5 STAR CDC centres.
• PADI Divemaster Course (with 1 year membership).
• PADI Instructor Development Course.
• Emergency First Response Instructor Course.
• Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor Course.
• Internship training – provides a valuable insight into the diving industry by working within our premium PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre.
• Required Materials as Stated(yours to keep)
• 1 night dive with underwater torch rental.
• Daily lunch and refreshments while you are at the island (only for dive days based on Gaya Island)
• All marina and Tunku Abdul Rahman park fees paid.
• Logistics – Our Downbelow licensed minivans will pick you up everyday from our Downbelow Adventure Lodge accommodation and bring you to the marina where our speedboat transfers you to Gaya Island. We will bring you back to the Downbelow Lodge at the end of the day.
• Free Wifi use at our accommodation, dive shop and classroom at KK Times Square.
• Company rate on any travel packages we offer at Downbelow (including the world class diving destinations Sipadan & Kapalai, Lankayan, Layang Layang and our Wildlife Adventure Safaris).
• Accommodation – shared air-conditioned dormitory with communal bathroom.
What is not included:
• IE Fee
• Instructor Application Fees (OWSI, EFRI & EO2I)
• Personal Dive Equipment (can be rented)
• Lunch on Classroom days – approx. 7-9 days in total
• Evening meals, carbonated drinks and entertainment
• Insurance & Flights
Candidates must own a pocket mask, underwater compass, a surface marker buoy (SMB) and a timing device (watch or dive computer).
At our KK Times Square Downbelow Dive Shop
you will find everything you need and we sell the items mentioned above at a reduced rate for our internship candidates.