Divemaster Manual, Divemaster Slates, PADI Instructor Manual, The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, ERDP ML, Log Book, Scuba Tune-Up Workbook, Discover Scuba Diving Instructor Cue Cards, Decal, brochures and other course documentation.
All this comes in your own PADI Pros bag.
Prerequisites of the PADI Divemaster:
• 18 years old.
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or certified by another diver training organization).
• PADI Rescue Diver (or certified by another diver training organization).
• Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course (or certified by another first aid and CPR training organization) completed 24 months prior.
• Logged 40 dives (60 upon certification).
• Submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a diving physician (12 months prior).
It’s not a problem if you haven’t yet met these pre-requisite requirements of the PADI Divemaster Course. When you contact us at Downbelow, give us some information about yourself, such as: current qualification level, number of dives, available time and we will tailor your internship accordingly to suit your individual experience and objective.
One month PADI Divemaster Internship Course with UNLIMITED scuba diving in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park with Downbelow’s premium PADI 5 Star IDC dive centre includes:
• Unlimited scuba diving from Downbelow’s PADI 5 STAR IDC centre.
• PADI Divemaster Course (with 1 year membership).
• Internship training – provides a valuable insight into the diving industry by working within our premium PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre.
• All Divemaster materials (yours to keep): Divemaster manual, slates, PADI instructor manual, the Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, ERDP ML, a log book, Scuba Tune-Up Workbook, Discover Scuba Diving Instructor Cue Cards, Decal, brochures and other course documentation. All this comes in your own PADI Pros bag.
• 1 night dive with underwater torch rental.
• Daily lunch and refreshments while you are at the island.
• All marina and Tunku Abdul Rahman park fees paid.
• Logistics – Our Downbelow licensed minivans will pick you up everyday from our Downbelow Adventure Lodge accommodation and bring you to the marina where our speedboat transfers you to Gaya Island. We will bring you back to the Downbelow Lodge at the end of the day.
• Free Wifi use at our dive shop and classroom at KK Times Square.
• Company rate on any travel packages we offer at Downbelow (including the world class diving destinations Sipadan & Kapalai, Lankayan, Layang Layang and our Wildlife Adventure Safaris).
• Accommodation – shared, twin or private room options are available.
What is not included:
• Flights to Kota Kinabalu.
• Travel Insurance.
• Evening meals.
• Use of diving equipment from our dive centre is available to rent.
A PADI Divemaster candidate must own a pocket mask, underwater compass, a surface marker buoy (SMB) and a timing device (watch or dive computer).
At our KK Times Square Downbelow Dive Shop
you will find everything you need and we sell the items mentioned above at a reduced rate for our internship candidates.