Our PADI 5 Star Career Development Centre (CDC) on Gaya Island within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – TARP in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah provides an ideal venue for the PADI Scuba Diver Course. With both confined shallow, sandy areas right in front of our PADI 5 Star Dive & Adventure Centre they are ideal for skill practice. For the open water dives, we are perfectly located to access all the best dive sites within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – so less time traveling – more time spent underwater!
We pride ourselves on small group instruction ensuring our clients get the very best of attention from the instructor. Safety is paramount, we adhere to PADI standards and procedures and follow British HSE guidelines.
- Daily hotel pick-up/drop-off (KK city centre & Tanjung Aru area only)
- Daily scheduled return boat transfers (Sutera Harbour to Gaya Island)
- Required learning materials, PADI registration & certification fees
- Daily equipment rental, all jetty & national park fees
- Daily fresh cooked lunch & refreshments, plus free flow of drinking water, coffee & tea
NO BOOKING FEE & NO CREDIT CARD FEES ARE CHARGED BY US FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS.
Select the activity date below to book your space on our PADI Scuba Diver Course on Gaya Island. For last minute bookings please call our hotline on: +6 012 866 1935