Our newly established second PADI 5 Star Career Development Centre (CDC) within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – TARP in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah provides an ideal venue for our PADI Scuba Diver Course Manukan Island. Nestled within Manukan Island Resort, the resort’s swimming pool (at 1.5m depth) located next to our Manukan Dive Centre, it is conveniently ideal for skill practice. For the open water dives, we are perfectly located to access all the best dive sites within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – so less time traveling – more time spent underwater!
We pride ourselves on small group instruction ensuring our clients get the very best of attention from the instructor. Safety is paramount, we adhere to PADI standards and procedures and follow British HSE guidelines.
- Daily hotel pick-up/drop-off (KK city centre & Tanjung Aru area only)
- Daily scheduled return boat transfers (Sutera Harbour to Manukan Island)
- Required learning materials, PADI registration & certification fees
- Daily equipment rental, all jetty & national park fees
- Free flow of drinking water/ Use of resort’s facilities / Towels
NO BOOKING FEE & NO CREDIT CARD FEES ARE CHARGED BY US FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS.
Our online promotion offers the best value for money. Please contact us if you require a tailored holiday package.
Select the activity date below to book your space on our PADI Scuba Diver Course on Manukan Island. For last minute bookings please call our hotline on: +6 012 866 1935