Welcome to Paradise !
Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa is the perfect to round off your Sabah holiday! Ideal for couples and families, our tailor-made travel itineraries will usually incorporate at least two nights stay at this luxury resort. Boasting a fabulous private beach, lots of water-sport activities, fabulous restaurants there really is no better residence on the east coast of Sabah !
Shangri La Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa has its own nature reserve where guests can learn about the flora and fauna of Sabah, which is one of its kind in the region. Children have a fun club and the more adventurous can assist rangers to look after the nature reserves wildlife. There are two large swimming pools and lots of jogging routes to keep people active.
For golf enthusiasts, the superbly sculptured 18-hole course at Dalit Bay Golf Club & Spa, designed by Ted Parslow, offers a stimulating playing experience whilst experiencing the natural beauty of Sabah. At the end of a day of diving, golf or exploring, relax with one of the many indulgent treatments at the adjacent spa. All rooms face the South China Sea, Garden View rooms are on the lower floors, Sea View Rooms are on the higher floors.
• Garden View, Sea View or Ocean View Premier Room;
• Private Balcony;
• Walk in shower & separate couple-sized bathtub;
• Satellite TV / In-house movies;
• Mineral water;
• Coffee / tea making facility;
• Daily newspaper, turndown service;
• In-room safe, mini bar & welcome fruit basket;
• Swimming pools, restaurants, spa & gymnasium;
Our packages include full buffet breakfast and is based on a 2 persons reservation.
About the Garden Wing Rooms
The Garden Wing encourages a sense of tranquility with its nature-inspired interior designs that accentuate the natural landscape of lush forests that surround the resort. All rooms face the South China Sea. Lower ground rooms are considered “Garden View”, and higher level floors are considered “Sea View” rooms. All room specifications are the same.
Garden Wing Sea View Room
• Private balcony with two armchairs and a coffee with views
• Marble-clad bathroom with sink, either with bathtub or glass-enclosed shower
• All rooms are non-smoking
• Floor space of 36 sqm / 388 sqft of intimacy, including a private balcony
• Suites offer 72 sqm or 775 sqft and 108 sqm or 1162 sqft of luxury, including a private balcon
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
• Satellite / cable television
• Electronic safe
• Complimentary drinking water
• Coffee / tea-making facilities
About the Ocean Wing Rooms
As a unique new wing, the Ocean Wing offers the choicest hospitality experience for discerning travellers who desire privacy and the finest in luxury living. Among the most spacious in the region, each 90-square-metre Premier Room features a private oversized outdoor bathtub and large daybed for the ultimate relaxation.
Set amidst acres of tropical gardens, the brand-new grand lobby was designed with a sense of functional space and is decorated with tropical and marine accents. Here, each guest will received personalised service throughout their stay. The special facilities and privileges include an exclusive breakfast dining venue, swimming pool and jacuzzi that are dedicated solely to Ocean Wing guests.
Ocean Wing Premier Room
• A private terrace which provides magnificent views of the sea
• A unique private outdoor bathtub for two and a daybed
• Room features include private in-room dining, a CBTL coffee maker, in-house movie channels and DVD entertainment system
• Each room, inclusive of balcony, offers 90 sqm / 963 sqft of luxury
• All rooms are non-smoking
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• In-room safe
Children’s Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests staying within the Garden Wing or Ocean Wing that are under the age of 12 can enjoy complimentary buffet breakfasts and Oceano and Coffee Terrace and complimentary buffet dinners at Coffee Terrace and Tepi Laut when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult).
The Downbelow Price Promise
The Downbelow Price Promise: When booking your trips with us you can rest assured that you are getting the best value for money. Our packages are protected under our PRICE PROMISE. This means that if you can provide us with a bona-fide quotation from elsewhere, we will match the price providing the inclusions and standard of accommodation is the same.
Your Safety is Our Priority
At all times you are in safe hands. We take our responsibility as a travel agent very seriously and have a number of verifications in place to ensure that we are offering quality locations to our clients and describing them honestly.
We specialise in tailor-made itineraries. We have a fabulous relationship with the resort and can put together your ideal holiday. Just let us know your travel dates, how many people in your group, your wish list and your budget. Let us do the rest !
• Tourism Tax MYR10.00 per room per night (this will be added to your room bill on location)
• Other items not explicitly stated
• Restaurants are smart/casual
• Beach wear
• Lightweight clothing
• Insect repellent
• Good walking shoes
• Flip flops
• Sunglasses and a big smile!
All single travellers will be charged the single supplement rates and given their own room. Due to weather conditions, activities may be subject to re-scheduling to best meet operations, as well as clients’ health and safety. Wildlife cannot be predicated nor guaranteed because it is a spontaneous chance to spot any in their natural rainforest habitat.