Our Snorkel Safari day trip Gaya Island at our PADI 5 STAR CDC Dive Centre is perfectly located within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park for day trippers. Just 5-10 minutes from Kota Kinabalu City. We have beautiful coral reefs without the crowds providing swimmers and snorkelers an ideal location for enjoying the tropical underwater world in a safe, comfortable environment.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (KK city centre & Tanjung Aru area only)
- Scheduled return boat transfers (Sutera Harbour – Gaya Island)
- Three snorkelling sessions fully guided by PADI Professionals
- Freshly cooked lunch & refreshments plus water, coffee & tea
- Equipment rental, all jetty & national park fees
Snorkelling in Sabah is easy and fun, just about anybody can participate in the sport of snorkelling regardless of age, skill and physical fitness. Snorkelling is one of the easiest, most fun and most popular ways to see the underwater world and very inexpensive.
Our online promotion offers the best value for money. Please contact us if you require a tailored holiday package.
NO BOOKING FEE & NO CREDIT CARD FEES ARE CHARGED BY US FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS.