Our Snorkel Safari day trip Manukan Island includes snorkelling off the boat at non-crowded snorkelling sites in the marine park to maximise your enjoyment. We are based within the resort so during the surface interval you can enjoy the quiet private facilities of Manukan Island Resort. We will bring you to beautiful coral reefs without the crowds providing swimmers and snorkelers an ideal location for enjoying the tropical underwater world in a safe, comfortable environment.
Day Trip Includes
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (KK city centre & Tanjung Aru area only)
- Scheduled return boat transfers (Sutera Harbour to Manukan Island)
- Three off the boat snorkelling sessions fully guided by PADI Professionals
- Equipment rental, all jetty & national park fees
- Drinking water/ Use of resort facilities/ Towel
The Snorkel Safari Day Trip in Sabah is easy and fun, just about anybody can participate in the sport of snorkelling regardless of age, skill and physical fitness. Snorkelling is one of the easiest, most fun and most popular ways to see the underwater world and very inexpensive.
Select the activity date below to book your space on our Snorkel Safari Day Trip on Manukan Island. NO BOOKING FEE & NO CREDIT CARD FEES ARE CHARGED BY US FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS.